CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

No more Excuses

I have been super consumed by work and I have taken about two weeks off. I feel well rested physically but mentally....well that is a different story! I am going to miss the El Paso Marathon due to lack of training! I was going to sign up at the last minute but I figure I would just get injured if I tried to push it.

So I did the John Stermer Duathlon! PT Dog Matt and I had a great time! Great race! PT Dog was nursing an injured ankle so he took it easy on the run. The bike was great I never lost sight of him and I think that really helped keep the focus of my burning legs and in the long run I think that I had personal best on the bike. We averaged 21.1 mph, we were moving!

So it looks like Alpine will be next! I will more than likley do race day registration and we will see how it goes. More on work later! I had 80 hour work weeks the last two weeks!

So aside from failing health I have no more excuses I WILL make time to work out! See you all at the races!!

5 comments:

Podium quest said...

Good luck at the Alpine. That's a great race to get poits in. Good luck!

Podium quest said...

Yopu going to be at Stealth this weekend?

Podium quest said...

Did you race at Stealth today?

Podium quest said...

Dude, are you still alive?

Podium quest said...

If you are interested in doing the Atomicman duathlon you and your family can stay at our house. I'll be doing the race also so you could follow me there race morning. Doesn't get any easier or cheaper than that.